“ Date someone who is interested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. I mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you. Someone who wants to read every word you write. Someone who wants hear every note of your favourite song, and watch every scene of your favourite movie. Someone wants to find every scar upon your body, and learn where each one came from. Someone who wants to know your favourite brand of toothpaste, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them. There is a difference between attraction and interest. Find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are, and hold onto them. ”
Anonymous (via grillfriend)
(Source: stayy-for-tonight, via whimsicalityofdreams)
Advice for People in Their Twenties
by Johnny Webber
1. Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
2. Getting a degree matters, but getting the right degree matters even more.
3. Leave every job you have on good terms. Do not burn your bridges.
4. See the world while you still don’t have a ton of responsibilities.
5. Don’t live on the Internet. Go out and experience real life.
6. Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
7. Read. A lot.
8. Dress to impress.
9. Never pinch pennies on brakes or tires.
10. Never stop learning
11. Marry someone you consider your best friend.
12. All adventures in life start by just showing up.
13. Drama is never worth putting up with.
14. Value experiences over possessions.
15. Drive slow in bad weather.
16. Money comes and goes. Time just goes.
17. Don’t judge yourself on your intentions but your actions.
18. Always make new mistakes.
19. Don’t rely on other people to make you happy.
20. Bite less; chew more.
Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment that makes you think, “I just really love you”
(Source: ringo-sugarplum, via bluecrabs-and-bowties)